Excerpt for "Warrant on my Life: Why Me? Personal Statement Asking For Public Assistance ("We Are Going to Kill You, Are You a Jew?" And The Book of Psalms to Pray" by , available in its entirety at Smashwords


“Warrant on My Life: Why me? Personal Statement Asking For Public Assistance (“We Are Going to Kill You. Are You a Jew?”) And The Book of Psalms to Pray.”

Larry Margulies

D.O.B. 12/17/1971

Boston, Massachusetts



This is Lawrence Yudowitz's (now Larry Margulies) personal statement asking for public assistance and detective work. There must be over one hundred witnesses in this case. I sat in Hong Kong's Mandarin Hotel with police and a bodyguard dripping with blood, a victim of an attack, sent to the hospital and given stitches. Afterwards, two men came to my table, one of them a short haired Russian or Finish man said "We are going to kill you..." I have no idea who these people are. Then in Seattle on a Thursday at 11:30 after leaving the Federal building for lunch a bottle dropped towards my head. These attempts on my life have gone on since around 2009 particularly during a repatriation loan in Philippines 2014 when only the State Department had my residential address, then, Americans came to that house leading local policemen in front of everyone on the highway that later were part of some very real attempts on my life which included poisoning. A man appeared outside of two of my residences who later manipulated the situation at two hospitals pretending to be a doctor to kill me there. My baby about to be born was also killed while these men threatened my pregnant girlfriend and I.I had attached two papers to my repatriation loan application, one describing threats already made to my life and also a complaint that I might have had money in form of a tax return that could help me buy a ticket home. I will live. I swear on the Holy Bible that what I here say is absolutely the truth, so help me g-d I had tried asking all forms of law enforcement for help and even the fraudulent post office mail I received which I forwarded to the Postal Inspector was never responded to as promised, after people waited for me at the expected delivery address of foreign mail waiting to kill me with a poison again (USPS Case HQ131308321 KMM40928432v92866LOKM), and my father may have used his contacts to take revenge for I had confronted my family over childhood abuses and a certain mortgage.

Dear people who might have the capacity to help investigate and resolve. This is my plea for your assistance in investigating and determining my case. I am a private person and would appreciate your assistance in my situation without unnecessary divulgence in my private and family life. My life is important, and it is at threat; not only have I received threats, but I have also been poisoned which is a risk to my right to live and raise a family. My troubles seemed to start when my father asked me to choose a place to settle and having a personal wish to settle I opted to settle in Canada’s Olympic Peninsula. My father withdrew his support for my first choice of waterfront condo in Canada, and we arrived at buying an income property in East Vancouver, B.C and it owed taxes and was without furniture which caused me to take out a private equity loan with One Stop Mortgage

However, having shared a sour relationship with my parents at an early age characterized by mistrust and abuse, my father thought I was working against his wish and that I had manipulated them and acquired the property in Canada. My father has a psychiatrist background and an ‘A’ type personality, and he believes in controlling every aspect of our lives. I had taken a mortgage on that property to follow through with starting a business in China which my family knew about, so I prepared with a limited liability company of my own in Hong Kong, but my father believed that I had exploited him. He convinced other members of the family to be against me, called me a manipulator, and has gone to the extent of hiring people to follow me over and over again after I told him not to. I have experienced a dozen attempts on my life, and I believe my father has used his money and influence to prevent me from accessing any help of that. The other conclusion that I could make was that a Federal security man from the 2008 Olympics named Benny had left a message on my mother’s answering machine to visit him in Taiwan. My parents bought me the air ticket and paid my hotel there, and I met his female friend who founded ‘Descendants of African People’ there for coffee, we only talked about the city and weather, nothing to kill me for. My attempts to get help via email or telephone have been unsuccessful, and all I get in return are threats by people coming to me in person. It all began when two men came to my table in Hong Kong, a short red haired Russian man said to me "We are going to kill you" to which I replied "There is no reason to kill me", and so I called my father to tell him to which he said to me "Did you tell them there is no reason to kill you?"

Public Assistance on Ongoing Crime

I am writing to you as an effort to get justice for myself and my baby girl which I feel I have been denied for a long time. There have been several outrageous attempts on my life which I believe are being orchestrated by people working for my family which has made my situation difficult and I now feel I need your assistance to investigate and resolve the case. I need to find out who hired these people, my family has not tried to defend themselves against my accusation but would rather say I am lying which I am not. My ordeals began after the 2008 Olympics when a Boston Passport Agency representative at the window said that there would be an investigation for my lost passports. Much later in Manila, a State Department Officer whose name he said was Noel in notified me of a warrant on my life after he said he did some digging (I had begged for his help several times during the attempts). Since that time, there has been several more attempts on my life some of which included the use of a poison like a neurotoxin with hallucinogen injected through a distance while standing in line for my exit clearance at the Philippine N.B.I. Following this poisoning I think to a ‘pen pistol,’ I experienced least a 120 beats per minute heartbeat for several hours, along with meningitis-like effects one time. Another time after a violent break into my apartment which I had stopped with a bookcase my father advised that I visit a hospital and he did not even mention to go to the police, which I thought very odd; he also said “you are very brave” And “I guess you did a public service”. Going later to a regular checkup for a new foreign work visa, and while I was waiting an hour with the aid for the arrival of the doctor and both observing my healthy heartbeat together on the echocardiogram screen, the aid and nurse were switched with a new doctor and nurse . The first nurse had instructed me to hit the red button attached to the running machine if I felt faint, and the second nurse came in with a mask on and told me specifically NOT to touch the red button but to inform her instead. I had seen one of the same of the same men who came to my house during the repatriation loan, passing in front of me on 26C Imus Highway where I sat on the bench there. (I lived in small ethnic ghettos without any white men, so it was easily noticeable). The new doctor was an impostor doctor who had tried to kill me twice. That man, five eight, two hundred and twenty pounds, tanned and with a goatee had appeared outside of two of my residences who later manipulated the situation at the two hospitals pretending to be a doctor to kill me there The first time I saw him at the soccer Hospital after I called an ambulance to come to the Escario Hotel where four Immigration agents parked their identical race cars outside my room and something in the food I ordered made my heart increased like with an upper would have caused. The second time was this time in Baguio at the Sacred Heart Hospital atop Session Road. The heart monitor was in his way so I didn’t see him well until I tore off the electrodes and wiped the cream off my chest. The doctor said he was busy with the procedure when I asked why my heart rate was rapidly increasing to 190,almost instantaneously, just by standing on a running machine, I had a strong sense of chemical introduced to my system that moment and tore off the cream he applied and electrodes. He grabbed a nun that moment and made a cell phone call while I left the hospital room stumbling as nonchalantly as I could already having paid.( I attached a notary statement from my girlfriend outside, and the recent echocardiogram proving that my heart is in good condition, and an MRA self published on Amazon Kindle proves my brain is healthy enough not to have caused any problems) to show me stumbling in front of witnesses there.

I was facing charges from the state department for selling passports which I never did. Following these charges, I paid a Sandi Pellikaan some 6,000 dollars to expunge my record in 2016 (A felony in Oregon on my record was without evidence, based only on hearsay, and I had no knowledge of anything to do with that crime). My emails have been compromised according to Google and Hotmail security, and I cannot get any helpful replies from the thousand emails and faxes sent to humanitarian organizations, civil rights advocates, and lawyers. I must confess that my family has not been a stable family and for the few times that we have lived together, we lived in separate rooms. My father had been the Director of Psychiatry for the Massachusetts Department of Corrections during my childhood years, and he runs my family like a business. He was acclaimed for being an excellent administrator and for putting things in greater order at the Bridgewater prison. He can hardly control his rage, and he believes in controlling every aspect of our lives. My family has suffered intensely from abuse, but we never got treated even after my school, the Park School requested for one; instead, I was transferred to the Dexter School. The doctor was assigned to our family therapy by my father, and he said that he said “was not required to report the abuse as long as our family was in therapy” but we only went together a few times. I have suffered from sexual abuse since I was two years of age they told me but seeking help and treatment has been hard as doing so would threaten my family’s reputation and the list of my father’s achievement. As a matter of fact, my mother had confessed to me that my other family members were jealous of me because I was very intelligent, good looking. Like a Male Cinderella, I was turned into a victim; suffering from numerous abuses as a child and never allowed to talk about it even in my therapy sessions that we went together. She also confessed to me with a mediator that she was sorry for locking me in my room mostly for two years because there was no one to watch me and I was often picked up by strangers in the neighborhood.

The threats on my life started when I got a house from my father as a gift, but he evidently thought that I had mortgaged the house and run away with the money. Although I wanted a home that I could call my own, I accepted my father’s income property in the city which was not my choice of a condo by the water because I thought it was better than not having a house at all. My father succeeded in convincing my other family members that I was manipulating them simply because he was suspicious of my intentions to mortgage the house afterward.

When I was a teen one instance my father beat me up in the head when sleeping because he thought I was pretending to be asleep. But instead of getting the right treatment for post-traumatic stress, my father and I both took Lithium which was his only way of calming his psychotic rages. The reason for telling you my family story is not because I would wish to, but it is the only way to tell the story and let you understand the circumstances surrounding my family and me.

The Brookline Park School had initiated a test for my family and me for abuse in 1979, but the report for the test never surfaced until when my father and I took Lithium together by the assigned family therapist. My parents had lied a lot, and I found that they knew about the report, but pretended to know nothing about it. My suspicions were confirmed by my mother’s psychiatrist, Dr. Silvio Onesti who told me that my mother had said that “everything was fine at home” even though she sent me a handwritten letter stating that ‘things were so bad at home as the reason,” after suffering horrible abuses from my family. According to the 1979 report, I had an incestuous relationship with my mother, and my mother trusted me so much likewise. However, my father had succeeded in making her distrust me. My father exploited everyone’s thinking using his psychiatric background to convince her that she should not trust me, such as when I proposed to him that he forgive my mother, he turned to her and told her that there was a reason not to trust me because I was trying to intervene in their own relationship. He sometimes held sessions with her alone in the kitchen telling her she imagined things. Richmond Holder, my father’s supervisor, and neighbor had told me never to listen to my father who was notorious at his work for yelling at people, our family also infamous at his office for not getting along. Holder and I met at his house next door for several years; he helped to mold me into a fine gentleman and frequently invited me to the Ritz Carlton for Sunday brunches in Boston.

After his and my beloved grandfather’s passing on which happened in close timing with Holder’s I left Boston and rented a one and half bedroom. Unfortunately, my housemate was caught in a crime, leading to I being convicted of a felony which I did not know about. Since this was my first time, I was allowed to go to a drunk driving program which I unfortunately failed, and I was tagged a criminal. As a result, I paid lawyer Sandi Pellikaan to expunge my records.

My family was angry that the report was uncovered and they told me not to complain about it. They told me that my being molested was meant for a locker room type teasing, but I knew that this was impossible because my molestations lasted for more than a minute. Mike, my brother who had happenstance upon me and the molester while “it” happened, called the molester a fag and a pervert; this had terrible impacts on me as I lost confidence and touch with myself and it was not a rescue at all because he left me there alone and no one talked to me about it. So when I had my parents say that they did not know about the report, I knew that they were lying because they did not want to hurt my Dad’s career or bring disgrace to my family. Instead, they sacrificed my innocence, intelligence, and identity; treating me like a punk and a victim. My friendships in school were also sacrificed by my family. My family transferred me from one Dexter school to the public one nearby Heath School, which was two years below my level., and when this affects my concentration in class because I am worried about going home also, my father accuses me of seizures. My father’s thinking of me had also come between my mother, family and I. My family had not been close before I was a teen, and we had absolutely no relationship since after I was a teen. My father told me in front of my mother that he never planned to have a fourth child, though he also said other times that he looked forward most to having me as his child since his medical residency would have been over with.

After taking a mortgage, I had a green GMC truck with a blond woman inside following me and my mother sent email messages to me from her answering machine from strangers in Canada who sent details of my money transactions (she thought I had given someone her number, but I had not). The fact that these people coincided with the investigations on my passport case scared me a lot. My father has denied hiring anyone to trail me, but I cannot trust him for he has lied to me before. On the other hand, the border security has denied my crossing the border to see my house probably because of the felony, and my brother and father have promised to transport my house items to California, but when I called my father about it, he stated that he would owe the money to the people upon the pickup to insinuate that I was stealing from him but my things were available for pickup at no cost to him; later they abandoned my 20,000 worth of things which I had already spent thousands on storing.

In 2010, I was targeted for murder when I was leaving the Seattle passport agency to apply for my new passport. I had hired an armed bodyguard with secret service training who confirmed that someone attempted to kill me with a bottle to the head leaving Seattle’s Brooklyn Seafood’s restaurant. After this I made a special appointment with my father and his best friend, a six foot four and three hundred eighty pound Irish Ex-Boston police detective. When I asked my father if he had hired anyone recently, he said “never had” and that I had been “his lowest priority”. The ex detective, Paul Mcsweeney, said that he “owed” my father his life. Paul had in fact, met me years earlier in a parking and said that he was surveillance on me by my father and checking my bank accounts. I had asked my father about hiring people who had sent their phone answering machine messages from Canada about my house on his machine. On the machine, there were also messages and numbers whose caller IDs were from Shenzhen and Hong Kong which I knew nothing about. I asked him if he sent the hit team but my mother intervened and said that my father “would not kill his own son.” On that visit with my parents, my father was particularly upset that I asked my mother inside her car alone if he “lied all the time or just some times”; he had listened in on her mobile phone placed on her car’s dashboard. I also asked my parents about the rumor from my brothers that my father was with ‘Jewish mafia’ (I had never asked anything about that before or later). I try to keep out of other people’s business instinctually, although after the attempt on my life in Seattle I took a financial paper from my father’s folder in the kitchen about some account in Cayman Islands. (To this day I never more than glanced at it out of an instinct to give others privacy). I feel that the attempt on my life is related to the house purchase. If I had known it was from a trust then I would have insisted to buy the house of my own choice. My mother had also sent me my high school transcripts while in Cebu Philippines because I wanted to enroll in the criminology class, but as soon as I received the mail, I started meeting several Caucasian men who hinted at knowing me. One of them called me by my Jewish name (The short Russian man in Hong Kong who came to my table and said “We are going to kill you” ,when the attempts on my life began, also asked if I was a Jew)This reason I consider these crime hate crimes, and another asked if I had ever been to the Cayman Islands. That particular day, a fax paper that was almost identical to the financial record disappeared from my neat folder in my room. The men had also used the information from my email inbox (I wondered if there was any relationship to a conversation I had with my brother Mike when he claimed to have seen my Hotmail address on a Russian hacking site). After one of the poisonings in Cebu’s immigration building a Russian looking girl came to my face and asked me “Aren’t you confused? Another group of Finish men that has showed up at the time my mother sent my high school transcripts gave me a card which I scanned and sent to my parents for concern that someone mistook my identity. I never heard of any one Russian or Finish except from a letter from my Dad in Israel he knew. I have no idea who these people are. My brother Mike called me to authorize him to control my trust account and when I told him no, he got angry and said he would block my Skype, he said all family contact would go through an attorney Ken Shulman in Boston.

Since the attempts on my life began, my mother has distanced herself from me literary. She also acted very strange, such that when I called her after being poisoned, she did not inquire. She had first-hand information from several of those events. My brother Mike had said to me something odd to me when my money ran out. (I was in downtown Davao that period of time, The American man, Jerry, who was later arrested there and by fingerprints can find him, he had helped me to open my coffee shop and was there when the restaurant equipment had gone missing with the rental contract) Mike said that he would not save me if I was locked up in a jail or hospital because I had spent all that money, he seemed certain something was going to happen to me. My father stated to me when I called to tell him of the American men who came to my residence with two corrupt policemen at 26 Imus Highway, that “That’s what you get for writing the letter.” (He was referring to a letter that I wrote just previously when applying for the repatriation loan. But, I wrote to citizen services to enquire if I was to ask for taxes returned in order to pay for my air ticket that perhaps they should inquire where my money was, as I had argued with my parents over the fact that they paid my taxes without my permission). During the attempts on my life, my mother brought up the subject on the phone about the abuse while at Park school. She called me a liar and held up “copies of my email about it in my hands”, she said. My parents accused me of manipulating them into buying me a house in Canada. My father has used his money and credentials to persuade others to believe him that I was making this story up, even though we had no close contact over twenty years to judge me by. In all the attempts on my life, my parents never speak about them neither have they tried to initiate any investigation. The house was worth a million dollars; this was precious to me, but so was my life.

Ever since taking the mortgage, all the money has been spent on room service, taxis, and hotels to stay safe as possible. I have been denied access to the Embassy services such as when I asked to speak to a federal law enforcement officer in Manila twice in one day while I was severely poisoned. That particular day I called my mother to tell her that in case something happened to me that I made a will and testament to then presidential nominee and now president Donald J. Trump, also Steaven F. Seagal witnessed and signed while at Manila’s White Knight Hotel. My father has lied to the government officials that I am crazy when he learnt that I want to apply for the repatriation loan in Cebu City (I knew he would, as usual, try to dissuade others from listening to me, so I asked the lady officer there at Manila from Arlington Massachusetts if my father had called me crazy and she said he had, she laughed). I was met with more threats by men coming to sit with me that I “was a criminal and would die.” I am a confident young man, so I was cordial, some of the times I thought it might be a joke, as I am not the criminal type and very kind to others (I would never ever hurt anyone including myself, and I hold a strong faith in g-d and goodness). Kindly help me resolve and investigate this situation because I love my country and would not do anything to harm it. I hereby make it clear that I wish no contact whatsoever by my family and I need to figure out if these people were really from the State Department or just pretending. I have never sold any passport nor any pages from them..

Three men who came to my residence in Mactan Philippines at Deca Five Apartments and downstairs from my room they greeted me and my pregnant girlfriend Lesyl Medalla from 26C Imus Highway about two weeks before she killed the 7 1/2 month baby. A man named Jun from Deca Three said aloud “I am not going to shoot him!’ The second man, also a Philippine had a huge birthmark on his eye, and the third man was American. The owner of the Gecko bar which was located far behind my girlfriend’s home in Cebu City had invited me in as I passed by one night. Inside, with only him, his friend in the background said: “Just shoot him!” The owner told me that someone intended to shoot me, but said that it was “not a white man.” (This reminded me that the duty officer, Noel had said the warrant on my life was issued by ‘Whitey”, whatever that meant. These men also can surely identify who the assassins are and who they work for. Cebu’s Gecko Bar owner also told me that it was something to do with court and I told him that I had nothing to do with any courts, though the only lawyer I spoke to was to consult with in Boston, an attorney by name of Garbedian, to ask him who was at fault for hiding the 1979 report and I was told that my parents were at fault legally, but I decided not to sue them.

My girlfriend under all these pressures against us had a miscarriage of my baby girl a month before delivery, she squeezed her head in half for twenty minutes in our bathroom, asked my help to help her get off the toilet afterwards, and the hospital staff in Tagbilaran, Bohol declared the baby deceased from an unknown cause. I have since guessed that these people intended to kill me in the hospital to also fake the death certificate. The loan services company in Mactan, Loan First where I had taken a loan of a thousand dollars to care for the baby upon last minute, the same week the baby was killed, they told me I would not be getting a loan that last time. They claimed to have found out that I had a trust account that I did not know about, a private trust; they told me upon paying back the loan in full. I had even called the Manila consulate begging that they arrange funds for the baby as we were then starving, but no funds arrived. I had never signed a privacy waiver for my family. Finally, I ask, “Who sent the men to 26C Imus Highway in Cebu City during my repatriation loan?” Only the State department knew of my application’s address, and those men were part of the assassination ploy, and my baby would likely be alive too. The repatriation loan was never given to me; the lady liaison at the consulate, she said was from Arlington, Massachusetts requested 2500 dollars to exit the Philippines but my father whom they called only sent 1500, and so I was stuck. Another note, there was an American man named Jerry in Davao City, where he was famous for selling fake Cigarettes., the local bar owner guessed he was in the Federal witness protection program, and he knew details of my personal life including from my Hotmail or Gmail inbox. He came to my room and pointed to my father’s photo that I should never cross him, and he stated that “They have people inside the F.B.I.” I believe 100% that he knows who hired the assassins. I did make an N.B.I. Report about the incidents and some other incidents such as when my girlfriend and I both reported the same incident separately that a grey SUV came (to her when I left our hotel alone). They spoke to her about a poison. That incident is also notarized by her with an Attorney Villas in Bohol. My lawyer who expunges my record in Oregon, Sandii Pelikaan has copies of the ultrasound and death certificate for the baby. Finally to leave the Philippines I needed money to pay for exit fees and my father told my mother that if she sent any more money he would close her bank account, he said to her while I was on the phone with her.

In Midst of the attempts on my life, my brother Mike called my Skype. He asked me to write an authorization to give his control over my trust account. I called my brother Martin just after leaving Philippines and upon arriving in Macau, my ATM card was eaten by an ATM machine. He also knew that I had been threatened by being shot to which he said that I should ignore those threats. If I had not listened to him, perhaps my child would be alive and those men would have been arrested before trying to kill me. I did not want to give my address for fear of being tracked by those people, and he promised that if I gave my address, he would pay my hotel, the Master’s hotel, with his credit card, while waiting for my new ATM card. I gave him my address and two men came immediately after. Martin and I held a conversation while the two men stared at me and Martin ridiculed my appearance as the reason the hotel asked for a deposit. He did not keep his promise, and I faced arrest or worse if I had not found a place willing to take me in. Martin had also told me “Never to tell a murderer he is wrong.” I have no enemies nor can think of any reasons why it happened. In 2017 twice two men came behind me and used some tool to inject me with something; once while sitting in an internet bar an old man walked in toward me, looked me in the face after which a younger man came from his side to my backside and injected me with something that made my heart race over 130 bpm for several hours. This also happened when a man at Walmart came to me and said that my English was very good then came to my backside and injected something, but in both incidents the police and I could find no video proving that.. . In, this also happened when a man came to my back while purchasing something at Wal-Mart, but the police and I could find no video camera to show it. February 27th, 2017 in Mongolia upon my first morning there two armed men came into my hotel room at 7am, grabbed my arm and asked me to go in a car with them, but I yelled out of the window for help, and a family saved me from them; I believe I was followed into Mongolia and set up. They stole my computer tablet also. I need all of you to find out how these men who came to my house during the repatriation loan obtained my address. You all can save my life, or if they hurt me later hold them accountable..

Continue reading this ebook at Smashwords.
Download this book for your ebook reader.
(Pages 1-11 show above.)